Home : bookings
How does the booking process work?
1) Fill in the form to apply for trips and/or membership. You MUST be/become a member for the day- and weekend trips, for insurance reasons (more info).
2) You will receive an automated email reply with payment instructions (if you have applied for a trip: this email doesn't guarantuee you a place on a trip yet).
3) Check if all the information in the email is correct. Otherwise, please contact the treasurer immediately (treasurerouwc.org).
4) If all the information is correct, then please proceed with payment.
5) In case of applying for a trip: after the ballot, you will get confirmation about having a place on the trip(s). If there is no place left, then you will be refunded.
6) Payments must be received by the end of 1st week, so please ensure you make your payment with sufficient time for it to clear by this date. If we receive your payment after this date, we cannot guarantee your name will be entered into the ballot.
Privacy information about the booking form:
OUWC will not use your information for anything other than the booking process. All information that from the booking form will be entered into a non-public online database, which will be cleared with the arrival of a new term. Read more about privacy here.
If you do not receive an email within 1 hour of submitting the form, please email email@example.com